Thursday 8 May 2014

#DarkSkinnedBeauty........


Aaahhh....oh guys! I am so happy to share with you all that has been happening with and in me :)

I can honestly say I am truly loving myself more and more every single day. Years ago I would cry when I would see my reflection, I hated my face, my skin colour, my body, who I was.....I had a diary in which I would express how much I really disliked myself.

But today........WELLLL.....the picture says it all! Lol...Our Father has changed me sooo much beginning with my inside, i love me! I am beautiful! I absolutely love my skin colour and don't wish to be any other. I love my own natural hair, and above all, I love who I am.

This did not happen over night. I had to come to God with all the bad thoughts I had toward myself and unlearn all of them. I had to learn who He is and therefore who I am in Him. And you know, a tip, the more you invest in getting to know God (through reading the bible, speaking with Him, investing time with Him), the more you understand your worth and who you are.

Friends, God has inspired me to start a new blog, separate from this one (This one will still keep going strong, don't worry).

This new blog will purely be focused on #darkskinnedbeauties. Why this? I never could see my true beauty many years ago, I was bullied and made to hate my skin colour and therefore hate myself. When the scales fell off my eyes, I could finally see the truth.

I want to reach out to all the girls, women (and also boys and men) who think the rich dark skin tone is ugly and they feel depressed and stuck in life due to it (i was like this). Loving your external beauty will only happen when a person learns to love their internal beauty.

Oh guys, I am excited.....I believe God will use this blog to help many people! Watch this space!!

No comments:

Post a Comment