Thursday 27 March 2014

A new Journey.....a new life



It's been soo long! I know, my fault, i really have been struggling with balancing my time. It made me even realise something about myself : i lack discipline with sticking to goals i set myself :O! Shame right?!

So what am i doing about it you ask? I am no longer going to try to do it on my own. Now I am involving God in EVERY plan i make, every goal i set, no matter how small because i know that i have not been able to do it by myself for a long time!

In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths. 
                  Proverbs 3:6

So lets carry on? So after getting baptised, everything was clear. I was really starting to believe that God actually loves me, that I was not made to suffer, that I am actually beautiful, that my skin colour is absolutely gorgeous! Then God led me to read a verse from the bible which really sparked the thirst for more of Him and the absolute change in me :

 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.
                              Jeremiah 29.11-13

I will leave it here, because I know that our Father just spoke to you as well. Take this moment, where ever you may be, read the verse above again, think about each word. Read it again and again. Yes, let the Holy Spirit lead you to the complete truth of this Word. As it changed me, I believe it can do the same for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment