Friday 16 May 2014

Why the devil hates perseverance!!..........


And who is he who will harm you if you become followers of what is good?  But even if you should suffer for righteousness’ sake, you are blessed. “And do not be afraid of their threats, nor be troubled.”
 1 Peter 3.13
I don't even think I need to write much. I have been through quite a few situations where I needed to persevere in order to overcome. I was thinking a couple of days ago why the devil really hates us persevering.

When you persevere...you naturally get stronger because you begin to learn and develop ways to overcome situations you never thought you could. You mature in experience and wisdom, you develop a persistent character, you actually develop the principles of God!!!

Because you have obeyed my command to persevere, I will protect you from the great time of testing that will come upon the whole world to test those who belong to this world. I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take away your crown.  All who are victorious will become pillars in the Temple of my God, and they will never have to leave it. And I will write on them the name of my God, and they will be citizens in the city of my God—the new Jerusalem that comes down from heaven from my God. And I will also write on them my new name.
                                                   Revelations 3 :10-12

And one of the most important things about persevering is that you become able to greatly help others! This is why the devil throws so much rubbish into our ears but we DO NOT HAVE TO LISTEN!

Read the first verse again. Victory is already ours...our part is to keep persisting....God is with us..we don't need to be afraid!

Let us take out this word from our vocabulary 'Giving up'.

No comments:

Post a Comment