Tuesday 17 December 2013

The hope.......



My two special friends that I will never forget...Neide and Millenna. 


I remember when they started to approach me, I felt as though they were speaking to me out of pity because nobody really wanted to be friends with me. They would try to sit with me, talk with me and involve me within their group of friends and I always felt strange.

Eventually though, I started to feel normal around them and they actually became friends to me. They started talking about this youthgroup they attend. They would always talk about the youthgroup and how fun it was, the plays they were doing, the events etc. Also they would talk about the guys they liked there lol, they would ask me to come with them just to come to see the guys, but i never went.

Until my 16th birthday, when they were coming over to my house for a sleepover. They wanted to attend the evening service before coming over so i decided to go with them. I remember the first day I went, I didn't really think anything of the HelpCentre, but I knew inside of me, i definately wanted to come back.

I decided to come back on the Sunday, I believe, for an event that Neide would be taking part in. I enjoyed myself and decided to keep coming on the sundays at least.

More tomorrow.......

P.S. So sorry about not writing regurlarly, work has been hectic, end of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment