Wednesday 12 September 2012

It's that time!...



So, i have been fighting to loose weight for quite a while now, i have lost some, but i am not yet satisfied! In order to push myself and assist others who have this same desire but need support i will be engaging myself in a new challenge.


For 21 days, i will be exercising each morning for maximum 1 hour. Apart from Sunday mornings and Saturdays when there has been a night vigil on the friday at the church. I will not lie to you, this will be very hard for me as i go to bed late-ish and would have to wake up early in order to do this. But it will also give me an opportunity to begin my day properly and organised :) !!

There will be times i will not wake up on time etc, i will not lie, but i will push myself to do this in full strength! I will take a picture each Thursday and my weight and post them on here so you see my progress and see that i actually am doing this challenge.

I already have someone else who will be joining me in this challenge (Tamika, sorry for exposing you but it pushes you to DEFINATELY do it now!), if you would like to join, OF COURSE!, the more the merrier and the more we will push ourselves as we will not be alone in this. You can also post your pictures and weight each Thursday with me.

Tomorrow will be my first picture and weight (aaarrrrrr embarassing!! lol) but i will expose myself in the beginning and at the end result it will show my victory and testimony!!

Let the battle begin lol!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey marilineee,as you know i`m also on the challenge, i will post my pics ASAP as well,

    Tamika, X

    ReplyDelete