Friday 7 September 2012

Oh the Joy!.......

Can i show you why I love my Father? Take time to read the passage below :




Zechariah 3

New King James Version (NKJV)

Vision of the High Priest

3 Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the Angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to oppose him. 2 And the Lord said to Satan, “The Lord rebuke you, Satan! The Lord who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you! Is this not a brand plucked from the fire?”

3 Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and was standing before the Angel.

4 Then He answered and spoke to those who stood before Him, saying, “Take away the filthy garments from him.” And to him He said, “See, I have removed your iniquity from you, and I will clothe you with rich robes.”

5 And I said, “Let them put a clean turban on his head.”

So they put a clean turban on his head, and they put the clothes on him. And the Angel of the Lord stood by.
The Coming Branch

6 Then the Angel of the Lord admonished Joshua, saying, 7 “Thus says the Lord of hosts:


If you will walk in My ways,
And if you will keep My command,
Then you shall also judge My house,
And likewise have charge of My courts;
I will give you places to walk
Among these who stand here.
 
 
Need i say more?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment