Wednesday 16 September 2015

Love is........


Hi guys!

As you know, I have started something new so that the Holy Spirit can develop His fruit further in me so I may truly become the way He wants me to be. So as I mentioned on Monday, I will be focusing on each part of the fruit one at a time. 

So this week I began with 'love' and when I began to do some study into the bible's definition of love I realised that this will take much more than a week! There is so much for God to work in me through this one word!

1 Corinthians 13:4-7.

"Love is Patient, love is kind....." I thought of what patient means?:

"able to accept or tolerate delays, problems, or suffering without becoming annoyed or anxious."

Kind :

"having or showing a friendly, generous, and considerate nature."

Let's really think about these two words and what they mean. Firstly this is how the Author of Love Himself is with us, and how He expects us to be with each other.

Be blessed through your further thinking and actions on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment