Thursday 5 December 2013

You talk funny!......


I was so happy when i came over to the UK, London smelt so fresh to me lol, I was looking forward to great things.


I started attending Primary School with my cousin. I was really shy as of course i did not know anyone but my cousin. The teacher loved my name as she said it reminded her of Marilyn Monroe.

Once in class, I answered a question I had been asked, then a boy in my class turned around and started laughing at me, mimicking my accent. I felt really bad that day and i became determined to change my accent within the month. I actually managed to do that relatively quickly and was quite pleased with myself.

I know, don't worry i will get to what i learnt this year, just want to lay down the foundation for you to understand first.

See you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment