Tuesday 3 December 2013

The beginning of it all.....






It's amazing how we all have a story to tell right? 


So the beginning of the bad roots being laid down in me started when i was around 6/7. Both I and my younger siblings would regularly stay over at a close family friend's house.

We had a lot of fun during the holidays, as their home was close to a beach and it was fun to have others to play with.

It only got uncomfortable when, on one particular visit, the son and his friend did something really horrible to me. To summarise, that day I was violated.

It did not stop there though, from then on, the son started showing me things he had learnt. This removed my innocence, therefore from a young age, already i started having sexual thoughts and sexual desires.

This is really hard for me to write. Not because I am scared, but because i know potentially anyone and everyone on the web can view it.


No comments:

Post a Comment