Friday 3 August 2012

27 Things About Me!




  1. I have a beautiful skin colour
  2. I am a motherly person
  3. I am caring
  4. I am determined
  5. I think of many solutions to problems
  6. I make a way
  7. I hate being afraid of things so i push myself to face fears
  8. I am hardworking
  9. I am a doer, i hate being idle
  10. I am sincere
  11. I am organised
  12. I am punctual
  13. I am easy to talk to
  14. I see what other's don't see
  15. I am willing to accept correction and change
  16. I love challenges
  17. I prefer to hurt someone by telling them the truth now rather than them hurting even more later on if i cover the truth
  18. I always strive to improve myself
  19. I am passionate about what i do
  20. I love the fact that i can be myself around everybody and anybody
  21. I am a neat person
  22. I a great baker
  23. I am a quick and eager learner 
  24. I love to bring a smile to others, it makes me happy
  25. I love learning about everything in general
  26. I am considerate.
  27. I love to laugh

Inspired by : The Sisterhood UCKG

No comments:

Post a Comment